Wednesday, May 2, 2012

First P-Day & First Emails

Today was Elder Bradshaw's first P-Day, and the first day he is able to email us. He has been in the MTC for one whole week and in all that time, he has received a letter EVERY DAY (sometimes more than one letter a day :)).  He is really missed!  He has also received many packages.  Our parents sent him a package of cookies and some of his favorite types of things. Today, Justin & I sent him a dozen Krispy Kream doughnuts to share with his companions.  We didn't get any pictures today, but hopefully they will start coming.  Our parents, & Justin & I, all got emails today!  Here is a mixture of his emails, one from my parents and one he wrote us. I didn't post everything he wrote, some things are personal, but he is doing great and we could not be more proud!!!


"Hey mom!!! And family!!! The mtc is so freaking awesome like i said!! it was tough at first but now i just love it! I'm a senior companion and love my elders! I'm glad everything is going well!! I run into Dillon alot actually and we just talk it up like old times! It was so crazy this past few days cause we have been teaching real investigators and so as we were teaching I asked her to read The Book of Mormon and she was just like um sure? Ohhhhhhhhh I felt like someone just shot me in the heart haha.  Another experience I've had is that we were teaching this communist/ atheist! But we asked her to pray to our Heavenly Father and ask for comfort and love and oh my GOSH.... I started crying cause she just was so sincere and polite. The spirit was so strong and she is an atheist (but i dont think anymore) :D Well forward this to friends and family (i mean everyone) I love you guys so much and thank you for all the love and support you have given me. Not going to lie it is tough receiving letters from everyone. But i know I will be comforted. I've been singing alot of hymns my new fav is Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing. Its not in the hymn book they took it out. :(
Well I'm about to do laundry I love you guyys! Tell everyone I love them and pray for them and think about them and also put there names in the temple!
Love Nick :) "


"Hey piddles and Justin!! Like I've wrote home it has been great! I miss you and love you guys and I thank you for all the support. Thanks for the dear elder non sense haha ;) jk ! how are things with you guys? i pray all the time for you 2 !  Thank you so much (tell mom and dad cause i forgot)(im dumb haha) thanks for the packages! I love drinking that dang Muscle Milk good shiz right there! Well first weeek done siiisss and bro in law. It's flying  by I"ll let you know if anything comes up! P Days Wednesday!
Love you guys!
Elder Nick Bradshaw"

No comments:

Post a Comment