Monday, October 15, 2012

First Baptism!

Elder Bradshaw was able to experience his FIRST baptism in Mississippi!  He is such a cutie and we love hearing all about his experiences!  
Congratulations Angela!   We are all so happy for you :).

"BAPTISM!!!!!   Man oh man. My first baptism was an awesome experience!  The spirit was so strong and I felt the spirit through the roof!  It was an amazing experience to be able to see Angela enter baptism and also receive the gift of the Holy Ghost! I felt the spirit all day my joy was filled!  What a great day!  Definitely one I will remember :). We have another baptism coming up this Saturday. I am so excited to be able to see another soul enter BAPTISM!! 
-Nick



Dishwasher: I put soap in instead of dish washing soap! haha I am dumb!






No comments:

Post a Comment